Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Excellent sequel

It's a nicely done animation with aesthetically pleasing, simple graphics, fitting albeit comfortable music (unlike the annoying rock music often accompanying mayhem animations), and a bewilderingly insane protagonist, so I give it full stars. Keep it up.

The Physics Of Christmas The Physics Of Christmas

I like it!

Lol, it was pretty fun. If only your graphics had been better, I would have voted higher. However, I understand that perhaps there were time constraints. It's nice that the audio was clear though.

Lazerwolf responds:

Thanks! And remember, if you belive in santa cluase, you killed him! :O

M-Botish Prom M-Botish Prom

What are your goals?

I mean, if you're really just trying to make a flash movie for the heck of it, then just post in the Alpha section. But I mean, I don't understand my the Newgrounds Administrators even have a Turd of the Week award. It just motivates "people" like you to make these things. I just can't stand it when people vote high on these things while voting low on really acceptable entries. It's tragic. It's also tragic that I'm taking this much space to write a review for this "movie," so I hope you take my advice and be more careful in your submissions. I mean, even I just do flash movies for the heck of it, but I respect the level of quality needed for submissions on this site and will only submit when I think I've done the best I could in my time frame.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Great!

I really like this game because it showcases the struggle of survival. It's almost heartbreaking every time the creature goes uphill attempting to advance its species. The music really amplifies this effect.

Take A Bow (C# Minor Remix) Take A Bow (C# Minor Remix)

Gold

Pure gold, great voice. You've got talent.

RnBeats #1 RnBeats #1

Excellent

It's an excellent tune that sounds great even without a voice. You should make more like this.

Buddhist responds:

Eventually I'll get to it ahahah.

Evil-Dog - Changes Evil-Dog - Changes

Great!

Hi, I might use your song as the base for the background music of my song, and I'll give you credit! Thanks, and good work!