Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Excellent sequel

It's a nicely done animation with aesthetically pleasing, simple graphics, fitting albeit comfortable music (unlike the annoying rock music often accompanying mayhem animations), and a bewilderingly insane protagonist, so I give it full stars. Keep it up.

The Physics Of Christmas The Physics Of Christmas

I like it!

Lol, it was pretty fun. If only your graphics had been better, I would have voted higher. However, I understand that perhaps there were time constraints. It's nice that the audio was clear though.

Lazerwolf responds:

Thanks! And remember, if you belive in santa cluase, you killed him! :O

M-Botish Prom M-Botish Prom

What are your goals?

I mean, if you're really just trying to make a flash movie for the heck of it, then just post in the Alpha section. But I mean, I don't understand my the Newgrounds Administrators even have a Turd of the Week award. It just motivates "people" like you to make these things. I just can't stand it when people vote high on these things while voting low on really acceptable entries. It's tragic. It's also tragic that I'm taking this much space to write a review for this "movie," so I hope you take my advice and be more careful in your submissions. I mean, even I just do flash movies for the heck of it, but I respect the level of quality needed for submissions on this site and will only submit when I think I've done the best I could in my time frame.

Raar Gets A Letter Raar Gets A Letter

Nice

It's a nice film and seems to have a good point. N.b. on the preloader frame, I think it's supposed to be called disclaimer, not proclaimer.

qeshi responds:

" I think it's supposed to be called disclaimer, not proclaimer." Did you read the text at all?! FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN! MOTHER FUCKING FUCKHELL!!!! ahh man I should stop posting my fucking mr. smarty pants shit here at newgounds. Who am I kidding anyways? It's clearly too fucking intellectual for any of the fucktards here to understand it. I should start doing poop flicks instead. Yeah about big fuckings monkeys that shoot greasy fucking poop out of their big fucking asses so everybody fucking dies, and maybe just maybe I'll get frontpaged. FUCK!!!

Moma at work Moma at work

This is a bad movie

I mean, we vote on the movies based on the movie's quality itself, and not who the author is. So I don't really care if he's 7 years old, and although it's cool that he's an author, he's an author of a really bad film. I've seen much better things fail to pass, and it's horrible that this passed. Okay, good luck later.

Right Where it Belongs Right Where it Belongs

Nice Job

I didn't like the song, but this animation is good. It has great drawings and nice frame by frame technique; the shading really helped the presentation. The plot was fitting as well. It's also great that you did this for your brother.

23450 responds:

I did not expect alot to like the song, but i love it to death. The FBF took a good amount of time, and shading it just made it take longer ofcourse. Worth the time spent though. Thanks for the review.

Bunbun Kids Camp Bunbun Kids Camp

Nice

This is pretty good with a nice social commentary although I sense that you didn't adequately address the issue. Nonetheless, it was a nice animation, and perhaps you should make a second version with more substance (because it seemed like basically the same thing doubled for the two groups). Good job.

Illumatie responds:

Yes you're right I didnt adequately address the issue it was my first attempt at something diferent than a corny joke. And I plan to try it more in the future.

And yes a lot is copy pasted in it, but a lot has been edited, and I only had a small timeframe to make it in, maybe I rework it, but for now I let it be like this.

Thanks for your review.

The Matrix Trailer The Matrix Trailer

Not very good

Even for someone having flash for a month, that wasn't very good. You could have made the drawings a little better at least, and the animation was cheap. Good luck though.

E.M.O. E.M.O.

Nice!

The graphics could have been better, but this was mostly great and really funny. Good job! Haha, "My First Emo" markers...

fulham89 responds:

Ah, someone other than me picks up on the sublime subtleties! Thanks for the great review!

Dr Mortales: "Borderline" Dr Mortales: "Borderline"

Excellent

Great philosophical point! Of course, there are notable objections that I will not detail here, but great animation with outstanding hand-drawn graphics, fitting music, and overall superb style.